The Wells Fargo company Secured bank card is really a secured charge card that will need a minimal deposit of $500 to open up and keep, you can spot a deposit as much as $25,000 for a bigger line of credit.
- Earn 1.5% money back on every purchase made with your card, redeemable as being a declaration credit or always always check
- Access credit lines from $500 to $25,000
- Pay $25 yearly cost
This card provides a credit-builder card, along with providing a 21-day elegance duration during which you won’t be charged interest as long as your complete stability is repaid. As an additional bonus, the card earns purchase benefits by means of limitless cash return on every purchase.
(the information and knowledge associated with Wells Fargo company Secured bank card is gathered by CardRates.com And has not been reviewed or provided by the provider or issuer of the products or services. )
6. BBVA Secured Visa® company Credit Card
The BBVA Secured Visa® company charge card calls for at least $500 deposit to open up and keep, you could make a bigger deposit for an increased borrowing limit. Your limit will be corresponding to 90% of the deposit.
- Earn bonus points in groups you decide on, including office materials, resources, and travel
- Earn 1X point per $1 on all the acquisitions
- Pay no yearly charge the initial year, then $40